6/30/11

Adding ComLuv to Blogger

Go to ComLuv - Download - CommentLuv Blogger.  It will take you to a new page.

Click link on the bottom of the page and it will take you to a new page.  This is a great How To page, especially if it's your first time.  Step #1 will ask you to to to IntenseDebate.  You can create a new account or log in using your WordPress account.  Just follow directions from there and you'll be fine.

I've already done all that awhile ago, but now I need to go back in and make some changes.  So this time I'm just going straight to IntenseDebate and logging in with the account info I already set up.

Go To:  Manage blogs/sites….. follow directions

~ Mona

UPDATE (7/11/11):  Directions are good. Problem with my IntenseDebate account - I'll have to fix before I can revisit this comment form idea.